Sunday, March 6, 2016

ANSWERS: Picross Words

Boy, my first Picross puzzle on this site proved to be quite a popular one, as thirteen of you have solved it within the past thirteen days, and you can look at the complete list of solvers below:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Brad Eldredge ****
  • Yossi Fendel ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • YYW ****
  • Lynn Sweeney **
  • Adam Weaver ****
  • Edderiofer He ****
  • Debbie Benford **
  • Punjit Sharma ****
  • Dan Simonds *
  • John Davis ****
Now just head below the break for the answers to this puzzle, along with comments some of my solvers have made!


The letters in the black squares read the following: THIS CHARACTER'S CALLED ORBULON AND HE MADE HIS DEBUT IN THE TWO-THOUSAND-THREE GAME BOY ADVANCE GAME NAMED WARIOWARE INC.: MEGA MICROGAMES!


Solver Grant Fikes said that "Well, of course you'd make that video game character into a logic puzzle. My high score for Orbulon's stage was the highest among all my stage scores in WarioWare Inc. (over 400 if I recall correctly; I can't check because I made the mistake of lending the game to someone who let a kid erase the data)." [In case you didn't know, all of Orbulon's games in Mega Microgames are classified as "IQ", meaning that they're more puzzle-oriented than the others]

Solver Adam Weaver said "Man, did autocorrect hate that answer. I love picross and definitely solved this without just trying to spell words. "

Solver Sam Levitin got his information "According to mariowiki. I wouldn't recognize this guy if he jumped out of the monitor at me."

Solver Punjit Sharma said that this was "One of the easier ones I should say but had fun solving"

No comments:

Post a Comment