Sunday, January 7, 2018

ANSWERS: Brick By Brick 4

It's been thirteen days since "Brick By Brick 4" was posted on this site, and eight of you have successfully solved it since then, as you can see in the list below:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Mom ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
  • Alex Milton ****
  • Brittany Trofimovich ****
Now click on "read more" below for the answers!


The movie title spelled out by the blue line is ARTHUR CHRISTMAS


Solver Brittany Trofimovich (who requested this puzzle type) said "Hi Ryan, thank you for the awesome Brick by Brick puzzle! I was so excited when I got the email on Christmas. :)

The final answer I got is: Arthur Christmas, a movie I’ve never seen. I have been busy watching Star Wars. :) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas."

No comments:

Post a Comment