Sunday, May 13, 2018

ANSWERS: Brick By Brick 5

I'm not surprised that "Brick By Brick 5" from two weeks ago turned out to be a tough one, but seven of you still managed to solve it, as you can see in the list below:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Dan Simonds ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Mom ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now head below the break for the answers as well as a couple comments from my solvers!


The hint spelled out by the blue line is COMPUTER GAMES, and the two blank bricks, highlighted above in bright magenta, spell out READER RABBIT

No, they weren't overly confident in getting sequels, this was an updated re-release after it became a series

Solver Sam Levitin was pleasantly surprised by this answer: "OMG, a computer game I have heard of, and actually played with my kids, mentioned in your puzzles. :)"

Patron Tyler Hinman said "Good thing I Googled first or I would have entered these words in the wrong order."

1 comment: