Sunday, August 5, 2018

ANSWERS: Squeezed in the Middle 12

It's been almost two weeks since "Squeezed in the Middle 12" was posted on this blog, and nine people since then have successfully solved it, as you can see in the list below:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Michael Avanessian ****
  • Mom ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • Dan Simonds ****
Now head below the break for the answers as well as comments from a couple of my solvers!


The letters in the brown squares spell out BRITISH KNIGHTS


Solver Sam Levitin said "I had to look up a couple to check spellings. I had I-STG-I instead of I-BUK-I."

Patron Tyler Hinman remembered "Ah, the favored brand of 90s Nickelodeon game shows."

No comments:

Post a Comment