Sunday, June 25, 2023

ANSWERS: Gryptics 7

It's my birthday this weekend! I'll be busy celebrating today, so I'll cut to the chase and list everyone who has solved "Gryptics 7" from two weeks ago:

  • Grant Fikes
  • Cindy Heisler
  • M. Sean Molley
  • Pavel Curtis
  • Chris Kochmanski
  • Kevin Orfield
  • Tyler Hinman
  • Mike Armstrong
  • Michael Lebowitz
  • Perry Groot
  • Tamara Brenner
  • KeoFam
  • Wendy Walker
  • Sam Levitin
  • Mom
  • Lynn Sweeney
  • Patrick Jordan
Now head below the break for the answers as well as a solver's comment!


The two words that combine to make the name of a musical group, highlighted above, spell out TALKING HEADS

Patron M. Sean Molley noticed one of the red herrings I put in the first grid, saying "Making me think it was going to be CHEAP TRICK was a... well, you know." (for the record, the other red herring I had up there was PUBLIC, as in Public Enemy)

No comments:

Post a Comment