Sunday, July 19, 2026

ANSWERS: Quadruple Cross 7

I hope this doesn't become a pattern, because this is the second time in three weeks that I forgot to schedule the answers post in its usual time. Ah, well, at least "Quadruple Cross 7" got the most solvers I've had in a long while, with an astounding twenty in total:

  • Cathy Bowen
  • Grant Fikes
  • Cindy Heisler
  • Marie desJardins
  • Pavel Curtis
  • Joe Bernard
  • Kevin Orfield
  • Okieboy2008
  • Michael Lebowitz
  • Nicholas Weaver
  • Chris Kochmanski
  • Sam Levitin
  • Derek Allen
  • Wendy Walker
  • SquishamllowsUnited
  • Patrick Jordan
  • KeoFam
  • Mom
  • Bart Gold
  • Steve Gunter
Now head below the break for the answers!

1) Irony / Scope, 2) Notch / Petal, 3) Alamo / Chafe, 4) Movie / Raven, 5) Irmas / Nymph, 6) Chili / Aside, 7) Fence / Dench, 8) Chord / Enoki, 9) Phish / Slime, 10) Mensa / Linen, 11) Salem / Cello, 12) Kiosk / Emoji, 13) Shear / Ideal, 14) Alibi / ENIAC, 15) Birth / Lorde, 16) Skull / Thumb


The tips of the grid (which I've highlighted), when read clockwise, spell out INCREDIBLE CRISIS

No comments:

Post a Comment