Sunday, February 3, 2019

ANSWERS: Moving Staircases 8

Kirby practicing some ARCHERY (one of the answers to this puzzle)

It's been almost two weeks since "Moving Staircases 8" was posted on this blog, and eight people since then have successfully solved it, as you can see below:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Mom ****
  • Patrick Jordan ****
  • Dan Simonds ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ***
  • Eric Maddy ****
Now head below the break for the answers! No solver comments this time, so instead, I've included a very brief tale on where the FINAL ANSWER came from!


The hidden word, highlighted above in blue, is TOMBOY

This was a weird one to make; normally, I start with filling in the FINAL ANSWER when making one of these puzzles, but for this one, I actually started with PALTROW/PALTRY, and then tried to think of a FINAL ANSWER that ended with "OY". I tried COWBOY and CONVOY, but neither of those went anywhere, so I had to settle with TOMBOY instead. Okay, after I saw what I just typed out, I'll admit that that wasn't much of a "tale", but I had to put something down here...

No comments:

Post a Comment