Sunday, February 10, 2019

ANSWERS: Trailblazers

Okay, I know a pic of WarioWare's Kat & Ana as Ponies has nothing to do with anything in this puzzle; I just wanted you to know that it got featured in an art post by Equestria Daily last Monday! 

It's been thirteen days since my first "Trailblazers" puzzle was posted on this blog, and nine people since then have successfully solved it, as you can see from the list below:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Chris Hendricks ****
  • Mom ****
  • Pavel Curtis ****
  • Dan Simonds ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now head below the break for the answers as well as multiple solver comments!

1) DOLBY, 2) NECKLACE, 3) NAIROBI, 4) PERPETUAL, 5) SLEEPWALKER, 6) PLAYHOUSE


The row and column whose white tiles form words, highlighted above in yellow, combine to spell out BLACK BEAUTY

Patron Tyler Hinman said "Neat type, though I think it could be made a little better by the Numberlink puzzle having a unique solution independent of the words."

Patron Pavel Curtis said "I had fun solving this one entirely in my head, looking just at the email message!"

Solver Sam Levitin said "I had to read the directions again because I initially put CHOKER into the space for #2"

No comments:

Post a Comment