Sunday, May 31, 2020

ANSWERS: The Spiral Squared 4

Before I reveal the answers to "The Spiral Squared 4", I have some news regarding my Patreon account. As you may know, if you support me over there at a high enough level (more specifically, at least $5 on a monthly basis), you can get two bonus puzzles from me every month. Well, seeing as only three or so people currently support me at that level, I've decided to expand the scope of that reward level to include more puzzle types besides just word-based ones, so starting tomorrow, the monthly bonus puzzles on Patreon will now include picture logic puzzles! To give you an example of what I'm talking about, tomorrow's bonus puzzle will be my first attempt at something similar to Conceptis' "Block-A-Pix" puzzles, so look forward to that! So with that being said, here's the ten solvers of my "Spiral Squared" puzzle from two weeks ago:
  • Cindy Heisler ****
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Joe Bernard ****
  • Kevin Orfield ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Stephen Potter ****
  • Mom ****
  • Patrick Jordan ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now head below the break for the answers as well as a few solvers' comments!


The FINAL ANSWER, highlighted above, is EYEWITNESS

You know you're a 90s Kid if you remember watching these videos way back in elementary school like I did

It turns out quite a few people particularly liked how this puzzle was crafted; Patron Grant Fikes called this a "Beautiful puzzle", solver Sam Levitin said "Nice construction, there", and solver Patrick Jordan said that this was "Another excellent puzzle. Thanks!"

Patron Joe Bernard had an issue with the way I clued "NO SIR": "A point of order if I may. Back when I was in the army (they were still using mules back then) if you used “Sir” to address a sergeant, he would drop you for 25 push-ups and say ”don’t call me ‘sir’!!  I work for a living.”"

No comments:

Post a Comment