Sunday, March 28, 2021

ANSWERS: Anacrossword 4

It's been close to two weeks since my fourth Anacrossword was posted on this blog, and it's also been exactly two weeks since I first relayed the idea of overhauling my hint system. Now while I have gotten another piece of feedback since last week's answer post telling me to go for it, I'm still not quite ready to implement it just yet. I should be ready by next week, however, so in the meantime, here are the fourteen people that have successfully solved "Anacrossword 4":

  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Cindy Heisler ****
  • Joe Bernard ****
  • Giovanni Pagano ****
  • Kevin Orfield ****
  • Karen Spencer ****
  • Lbray53 ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Mom ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Alex Sisti ****
  • Jay Miller ****
  • Peter Abide ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now head below the break for the answers as well as a couple solvers' comments!


The resulting sentence (with spaces and punctuation added) reads THE WACKY WORLD OF MINIATURE GOLF IS A VIDEO GAME FOR THE CD-I THAT STARS WHAT COMEDIAN FROM THE AMERICAN PIE MOVIES?, and the answer to that is EUGENE LEVY


Patron Grant Fikes "Had to look that one up because I wasn’t aware that there were games for the CD-i that didn’t have poorly animated Nintendo characters."

Solver Peter Abide believed that it "Seems like a difficult task to get this done with those long entries...well done! I got most of the bottom before having to Google. Having FATHOM in the FAMISH spot messed me up."

No comments:

Post a Comment