Sunday, June 20, 2021

ANSWERS: Squeezed in the Middle 17

Roughly two weeks have gone by since "Squeezed in the Middle 17" was posted on this blog, and sixteen people since then have successfully solved it, as you can see in the list below:

  • Grant Fikes
  • Cindy Heisler
  • Joe Bernard
  • Dave C
  • Pavel Curtis
  • Tyler Hinman
  • Kevin Orfield
  • Karen Spencer
  • Patrick Jordan
  • Mom
  • Tamara Brenner
  • Sam Levitin
  • Giovanni Pagano
  • Lynn Sweeney
  • Wendy Walker
  • Peter Abide
Now head below the break for the answers, as well as a solver's comment!


The letters in the brown squares spell out SLEDGE HAMMER

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

Solver Tamara Brenner admitted "Guess I wasn't watching TV much in late college years...  nor am I these days!"

No comments:

Post a Comment