Sunday, December 30, 2018

ANSWERS: Brick By Brick 6

I do have a DeviantArt picture for this week, but I'm going to save it until the very end of this post. Instead, I'm going to show you guys a couple Christmas presents I got earlier this week:


Besides the usual video games and newspaper comic collections, I also got the Super Mario Bros. Encyclopedia and a book filled with rebuses from Classic Concentration! But you're not here for me showing off gifts like I'm on Instagram; you're here for the answers to "Brick By Brick 6" as well as the list of people who solved it!
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Pavel Curtis ****
  • Dan Simonds ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Mom ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now head below the break for the answers, an Easter Egg of sorts that I hid in this puzzle, and a picture I made of one of the answers that I usually put on the top of these posts!


The anime title spelled out by the blue line is DRAGON BALL SUPER

In case you didn't notice, I've also hidden three characters from that anime in this puzzle: KALE, PICCOLOS, and TRUNKS. Solver and Dragon Ball fanatic Dan Simonds also pointed out that LAUNCH (as in LAUNCHPAD) is also the name of a Dragon Ball character (albeit one not present in Super).

Last clue in 2-Down) Female bounty hunter from the Metroid series: SAMUS

No comments:

Post a Comment