Sunday, December 16, 2018

ANSWERS: Squeezed in the Middle 13

It's been over four years since I started this blog, so I think I'm well overdue in regards to attaching a face to it (as opposed to just an abstract black-and-red logo). Since I'm not yet ready to put a photograph of myself online, I've decided to make an avatar of my own, albeit as a Nintendo-related fan-character instead of a fursona like Grant Fikes has. So here I am:

Me as an ORANGE YOSHI (which are two of the answers to this puzzle)

Now with that out of the way, here are all the people that have solved "Squeezed in the Middle 13" from thirteen days ago:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Pavel Curtis ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Patrick Jordan ****
  • Dan Simonds ****
  • Mom ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now head below the break for the answers as well as a couple of brief solver comments!


The letters in the brown squares spell out SYPHON FILTER

For the record, I was indeed inspired by its inclusion in the PlayStation Classic, but I certainly didn't plan for this puzzle to be posted on the day that it came out!

A couple of my Patrons apparently weren't all that familiar with this title, as Tyler Hinman said "Never played it, but I recognize the cover art", while Pavel Curtis had "Literally never heard of it... :-)" 

No comments:

Post a Comment