Sunday, December 23, 2018

ANSWERS: Gryptics

Princess Peach as a SHERIFF (one of the answers to this puzzle)

It's been roughly two weeks since my first pair of Gryptics was posted on this blog (well, okay, I've made other Gryptics before then, but you have to support me on Patreon to see those exclusive puzzles). You guys must've liked them, since eleven of you have solved it, as you can see in the list below:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • M. Sean Molley ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Chris Hendricks ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Pavel Curtis ****
  • Patrick Jordan ****
  • Mom ****
  • Dan Simonds ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now head below the break for the answers as well as a couple solver comments!


The two words that combine to make the name of a website, highlighted above, is MENTAL FLOSS

Pictured above: My first ever experience with meta-crosswords

Patron M. Sean Molley says "I always enjoy these! They help me clean out my brain, for which I use MENTAL FLOSS."

Patron Tyler Hinman says that it's "Been a while since I've solved Gryptics. Good fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment