Sunday, March 24, 2019

ANSWERS: Deck It Out 4

3) Box of milk: CARTON (worn here by Cat from CatDog) [click here for the whole picture... so to speak]

Before I get to the answers to "Deck It Out 4", I've got some news for you guys. As you may know, with every puzzle, I include a .PNG picture file for you to print out, but a couple of you guys have requested .PDF files as well. Well, I finally managed to figure out how to make .PDF files, and you'll see the results of that starting with tomorrow's post! I'm kinda new at this, however, so I've included both an embedded .PDF file and two different links to Google Docs (one is the regular .PDF file, and the other is in the Google Docs format), so let me know which versions you prefer! Now with that out of the way, let's get to the ten people who have solved my puzzle from thirteen days ago!
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Stephen Staver ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Mom ***
  • Dan Simonds ****
  • Patrick Jordan ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now head below the break for the answers as well as some solver comments!

A) Aliens, 2) Orange, 3) Carton, 4) Gotham, 5) Barker, 6) Rodney, 7) Forbes, 8) Thorax, 9) Pataki, 10) Client, J) Peanut, Q) My body, K) BBQ pit


The sentence in the above grid reads A NAME OF A PLAYING CARD OR A NUMBER THREE HIT POP SONG BY STACEY Q, and the answer to that is "TWO OF HEARTS"


Solver Sam Levitin sent me a trivia question with a similar theme: "Do you know what playing card [is] featured in a Bob Dylan song?" [Highlight the white space between the quotation marks for the answer: "Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts"]

Solver (and California resident) Eric Maddy noted that this song was "by Orange County's own Stacey Q!"

Finally, Patron Stephen Staver simply sent me a literal two of hearts: "<3 <3"

No comments:

Post a Comment