Sunday, March 17, 2019

ANSWERS: Pieces of Nine 5

Leni from The Loud House in her BATHROBE (Yes, I'm fully aware that it's actually BATHROBES, plural, in the puzzle itself)

Boy, "Musical March" got off to a hot start, as a whopping twelve of you successfully solved "Pieces of Nine 5" from thirteen days ago, as you can see in the list below:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Stephen Staver ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Patrick Jordan ****
  • Mom ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • Martin Ward ****
  • Christian H.P. ****
  • Dan Simonds ***
  • Debbie Benford ****
Now head below the break for the answers as well as a couple solver comments!


The two highlighted vertical columns spell out BEGGARS BANQUET (by the Rolling Stones)

Well, it was either this one, or the originally-intended "toilet" cover...

Patron Stephen Staver said "I don’t think I’ve ever needed to know the word 'raconteur' before!!"

Solver Martin Ward said "A nice puzzle this. I’m more of a logic- than word- puzzler. As a Brit I don’t always catch the references in US word puzzles, but there was no word here I would[n't] use (or would spell differently)!"

No comments:

Post a Comment