Sunday, September 6, 2020

ANSWERS: Slot Machine 4

My fourth "Slot Machine" puzzle from thirteen days ago was a pain to create, and since I believed the final result was harder than usual, I expected less solvers as a result. However, as you can tell by the following list of eleven solvers, that turned out to not be the case:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Cindy Heisler ****
  • Giovanni Pagano ***
  • Joe Bernard ****
  • Kevin Orfield ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Stephen Potter ****
  • Mom ***
  • Patrick Jordan ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ***
Congratulations on solving this puzzle, everyone! Now head below the break for the answers!


The first letter of each Tumbler, circled above, spell out ONE TREE HILL

By the way, the theme song mentioned in the clue is "I Don't Want to Be" by Gavin DeGraw

Patron Giovanni Pagano "Got the Jackpot answer about halfway through, but I persevered through the tough names. Still needed a star on that ANGLESEY/MACNELLY crossing though." [As you may know, I normally don't penalize solvers for looking up clues, but since he asked for it, I made an exception]

1 comment: