Sunday, September 13, 2020

ANSWERS: Sunburst 2

My 300th puzzle is coming up tomorrow! But before we get around to that, I should probably reveal the eleven people who solved my second "Sunburst" puzzle that was published about two weeks ago:

  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Cindy Heisler ****
  • Giovanni Pagano ***
  • Joe Bernard ****
  • Kevin Orfield ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Stephen Potter ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Patrick Jordan ****
  • Mom ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now head below the break for the answers as well as a few solvers' comments!


1) TRUE/UTERO, 2) BONA/NABOO, 3) CARD/DRACO, 4) RENE/ENERO, 5) CORN/RONCO, 6) GNAT/TANGO, 7) SHOW/HOW SO, 8) PIES/ESPIO, 9) ACME/CAMEO, 10) PITH/HIP TO, 11) NINE/ENNIO, 12) ARID, RADIO, 13) GRIN/RINGO, 14) AHOY/YAHOO, 15) TERM/METRO, 16) WORT/OR TWO, 17) TOES/OSTEO-, 18) CHAN/NACHO

The outermost ring spells out UNDER THE CHERRY MOON


Solver Sam Levitin said "I like this type of puzzle. Your answer is UNDER THE CHERRY MOON, which I confused with TWO MOON JUNCTION, both of which were awarded Razzies."

Patron Tyler Hinman snarked "Everyone knows the moon is made of cheese, not cherries. What an idiot!"

Patron Giovanni Pagano wanted me to "Take a star for RONCO. I need to remember them whenever a clue for a weird product shows up"

No comments:

Post a Comment