Monday, September 14, 2020

PUZZLE #300: Meta-Crossword 7: "He Wears Many Hats"

PUZZLE #300
META-CROSSWORD 7: "HE WEARS MANY HATS"

It's my 300th puzzle!! And to celebrate, I decided to create a meta-crossword, which I haven't done since..... well, my last milestone puzzle! As you may already know, meta-crosswords are like normal crosswords, except they have a Bonus Puzzle for you to solve once you fill out the grid. I won't tell you how to get the Bonus Puzzle's FINAL ANSWER, as the techniques in getting them vary with each meta-crossword, so you pretty much have to figure it out yourself.

The FINAL ANSWER to the Bonus Puzzle is someone with a well-known piece of headwear.



If, for whatever reason, the embedded interactive crossword isn't showing up above, you can go to the link at http://crossword.info/Redhead64/He_Wears_Many_Hats and solve it there. Anyway, once you believe you've figured out the FINAL ANSWER, send it to either redhead64@chartermi.net or itsredhead64@gmail.com (though I'm more likely to check the second one) and I'll put your name on a solvers list once I post the answers in about two weeks. You can also use those email addresses to give me some comments and feedback (or get a hint from me in exchange for a "hint star"; more details for that are on the sidebar to the right) or send me the answer to last week's puzzle, if you haven't already figured it out. If you have a printer and want to solve this puzzle on paper, just head below the break for a link to a .PDF version which you can download and print out!

No comments:

Post a Comment