Enter the answers to each clue in the grid, starting in the correspondingly-numbered space and ending in the space before the next consecutive number. The chain of answer words will overlap itself, winding their way twice around the snake-shaped grid.
Once you've filled in the grid, unscramble the green squares to get the FINAL ANSWER: An eight-letter word
1) Graceful Psychic/Fairy Type Pokémon playable in Pokken Tournament
2) Strategic board game also known as "Othello"
3) Clorox, essentially
4) Synonym for "sickest", in both medical and hip-hop terminology
5) Precipitation that can be the size of golf balls
6) She was rescued by Perseus from the sea monster Cetus
7) Org. that awards Gold and Platinum records
8) Type of orange or Chinese language
9) As Told By _____ (2000s Nicktoon)
10) Computer puzzle game where a smiley face dons sunglasses if you succeed
11) KISS bassist Gene
12) Word that follows "coffee" or "multiplication"
13) Salad dressing ingredient that Muriel from Courage the Cowardly Dog uses in all her recipes
14) Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are _____! (1978 new wave album)
15) Unable to be undone
16) Greek hero with a weak heel
17) Country that used to be called Siam
18) "Well, when in _____..."
19) 1997-2002 MTV series that spun off from Beavis and Butthead
20) Identity (2003) actress Peet
21) Sounding a doorbell
22) Luxurious fur from a weasel
23) _____' Pea (Popeye character loved by hack crossword makers)
24) Small red-orange fruit
25) Pierce with a knife
26) Maroon 5 frontman Adam
Once you think you know what the FINAL ANSWER is, send it to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (though I'm more likely to check the second one) and I'll put your name on a solvers list once I post the answers in about two weeks. You can also use those email addresses to give me some comments and feedback (or get a hint from me in exchange for a "hint star", more details for that are on the sidebar to the right) or send me the answer to last week's puzzle, if you haven't already figured it out. If you have a printer and want to solve this puzzle on paper, just head below the break for a version you can print out!