SNAKE CHARMER 2
Enter the answers to each clue in the grid, starting in the correspondingly-numbered space and ending in the space before the next consecutive number. The chain of answer words will overlap itself, winding their way twice around the snake-shaped grid.
Once you've filled in the grid, unscramble the green squares to get the FINAL ANSWER: An eight-letter word
1) Diamond-selling Def Leppard album containing "Photograph"
2) Bengals' home
3) Madame with a wax museum
4) Greek letter before kappa
5) "Vote for _____" (Napoleon Dynamite quote)
6) Canadian dish that's fries and cheese curds topped with gravy
7) Portable PlayStation console with touchscreens on its front and back
8) First name of Gwyneth Paltrow's mother
9) String wrapped around a finger, e.g.
10) Horseshoe throws worth three points each
11) Toyota pickup introduced in May 1999
12) The wandering albatross has the largest one at almost 12 feet
13) Psychologist's treatment
14) Capital of Italy, to Italians
15) One of the B vitamins
16) Lenny Kravitz's role in the Hunger Games films
17) Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt actor Burgess
18) It's inserted into a cassette recorder
19) Gabriel _____ (2017 anime featuring a lazy, slobbish angel)
20) As expected
21) Electronic instrument heard in the soundtrack of The Day the Earth Stood Still
22) Rick who sang "Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo"
23) Non-lethal setting for a phaser in Star Trek
24) Pencil sketches, for example
25) Big cats' genus
Once you think you know what the FINAL ANSWER is, send it to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (though I'm more likely to check the second one) and I'll put your name on a solvers list once I post the answers in about two weeks. You can also use those email addresses to give me some comments and feedback (or get a hint from me in exchange for a "hint star", more details for that are on the sidebar to the right) or send me the answer to last week's puzzle, if you haven't already figured it out. If you have a printer and want to solve this puzzle on paper, just head below the break for a version you can print out!