Sunday, March 5, 2017

ANSWERS: Zigzagnut 3

I'll get to the answers of "Zigzagnut 3" in a sec, but first, look what I just got!

[Insert Zelda's "Item Get" jingle here]

Yep, I managed to get myself a Nintendo Switch and the Special Edition of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! I didn't manage to preorder anything, but my local Wal-Mart had other Switches for sale on a first-come-first-serve basis, so I decided to get there early. Luckily for me, there wasn't anyone else in line yet (plenty of people came later, including a dad's cute kid dressed up as Mario), and after over nine THOUSAND!!! hours of waiting, I not only got myself a gray-colored Switch, I also got one of only four copies of Breath of the Wild's Special Edition because I was one of the first people in line!

But enough about my new console, here are all the people that have solved that "Zigzagnut" puzzle from two weeks ago:
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • M. Sean Molley ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Adam Weaver ****
  • Mom ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • YYW ****
  • Giovanni Pagano ****
Now head below the break for the answers and a couple solver comments!


The answer in the unclued zigzag, highlighted above in gold, spells out ANNA PAQUIN

Anna won her Oscar at age 11. The biggest accomplishment I did at that age was graduate elementary school!

Solver M. Sean Molley said that "I always thought that Chamillionaire song was "Ridin' Dirty" rather than just "Ridin'". Turns out I was wrong! :)"


Solver Sam Levitin said that the FINAL ANSWER "popped out as soon as I placed Aquatic across the ?'d clue."

No comments:

Post a Comment