This puzzle contains a word suggested by Patron Chris Hendricks. He supports me at $2 a month, but since I didn't plug his Word Valley game for almost a month, I decided to offer him a request to suggest a word for one of my puzzles free of charge to make it up to him. If you want to suggest words of your own, support me on Patreon at the $20 per month level to suggest one seed word every month, or support me at $30 a month to suggest an entire puzzle type each month!
The answer to each clue on the left side of this puzzle's grid goes in the squares to the left of the first black bar, and the answers to each clue on the right goes into the squares to the right of the second black bar. Then a single letter (the "Link-Letter") goes in the square in the middle to complete a single word that reads all the way across. For example, if the two words are CON and ACT, you can put a "T" between them to get CONTACT.
Once you've filled out all eight rows, the central letters will spell out two additional words reading down. Add a letter between those two words in the red square to get this week's FINAL ANSWER: A place
And here are the clues in text format, sorted by the rows they appear in from up to down:
1) Actor Selleck / Jesse _____ (TV Police Chief played by the answer to the left of this clue)
2) 1993 computer adventure game developed by Cyan / "What", in Spanish
3) Lady shared a spaghetti kiss with him / One-dimensional figure
4) Pas' partners (assuming they're straight) / Lots of land to farm on
5) Reserves, as a hotel room / Legolas, for one
6) Toy torturer in Toy Story / Nintendo Switch fighting game with Spring Man and Ribbon Girl
7) Depeche ____ / Devoured dinner
8) Eric Stonestreet's role in Modern Family / Cheap Japanese noodles
Once you think you know what the FINAL ANSWER is, send it to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (though I'm more likely to check the second one) and I'll put your name on a solvers list once I post the answers in about two weeks. You can also use those email addresses to give me some comments and feedback (or get a hint from me in exchange for a "hint star", more details for that are on the sidebar to the right) or send me the answer to last week's puzzle, if you haven't already figured it out. If you have a printer and want to solve this puzzle on paper, just head below the break for a version you can print out!