MOVING STAIRCASES 3
Once you've completely filled out the grid, the FINAL ANSWER will be hidden inside it: it's a five-letter word that isn't hidden horizontally OR vertically!
* Isometric match-three game by FreshGames
* It precedes "City" in Chicago's nickname
* Joined together like oxen
* Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous host Robin
* Part of Pink Floyd's Wall
* Powerful political pull
* Dead Hamlet character with a well-known skull
* Picasso or Braque
* Popular anime featuring Ichigo Kurosaki
* Sent a sly eye signal
* _____ with a Chance of Meatballs
Once you believe you've figured out the FINAL ANSWER, send it to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (though I'm more likely to check the second one) and I'll put your name on a solvers list once I post the answers in about two weeks. You can also use those email addresses to give me some comments and feedback (or get a hint from me in exchange for a "hint star", more details for that are on the sidebar to the right) or send me the answer to last week's puzzle, if you haven't already figured that one out (be careful; it's a toughie!). If you have a printer and want to solve this puzzle on paper, just head below the break for a version you can print out!