Each answer in the grid below consists of two 5-letter words that both start with the same letter, like WATER WHEEL.
Once the grid has been filled out, hidden inside and going up, down, or diagonally will be the FINAL ANSWER: A video game title that also consists of two 5-letter words starting with the same letter.
1) Manual transmission that many drivers struggle with
2) Spinning purple Tiny Toons character
3) Actor who voiced Phoebus in Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame
4) Alternative to rye bread
5) Repetitive-sounding Washington city
6) "The Three Billy _____" (fairy tale)
7) The Kingsmen hit whose lyrics not even the FBI can decipher
8) Slogan for an extremely durable line of toy trucks
9) March Madness round before the Final Four
10) LeVar Burton's role in a famous 1977 miniseries
Remember that you're free to look up any of the answers without penalty. Anyway, once you believe you've figured out the FINAL ANSWER, send it to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (though I'm more likely to check the second one) and I'll put your name on a solvers list once I post the answers in about two weeks. You can also use those email addresses to give me some comments and feedback (or get a hint from me in exchange for a "hint star", more details for that are on the sidebar to the right) or send me the answer to last week's puzzle, if you haven't already figured it out. If you have a printer and want to solve this puzzle on paper, just head below the break for a version you can print out!