The answer to each clue on the left side of this puzzle's grid goes in the squares to the left of the first black bar, and the answers to each clue on the right goes into the squares to the right of the second black bar. Then a single letter (the "Link-Letter") goes in the square in the middle to complete a single word that reads all the way across. For example, if the two words are CON and ACT, you can put a "T" between them to get CONTACT.
Once you've filled out all eight rows, the central letters will spell out two four-letter words reading down. Add a letter between those two words in the red square to get this week's FINAL ANSWER: The name of a website
1) The Monkees' only theatrical movie / Sharpens, like a blade
2) Angelic strings / Group of at least three notes
3) To's partner / Wedding cake layer
4) The Threepenny _____ / TV network formerly known as PAX
5) "Low Rider" band / Flik and Atta from A Bug's Life, e.g.
6) Untamed / Belle's beloved
7) The Legend of Zelda's Epona, for one / Weed-whacking tools
8) Calico's covering / Film where Joaquin Phoenix falls in love with a Siri-like assistant
Once you think you know what the FINAL ANSWER is, send it to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (though I'm more likely to check the second one) and I'll put your name on a solvers list once I post the answers in about two weeks. You can also use those email addresses to give me some comments and feedback (or get a hint from me in exchange for a "hint star", more details for that are on the sidebar to the right) or send me the answer to last week's puzzle, if you haven't already figured it out. If you have a printer and want to solve this puzzle on paper, just head below the break for a version you can print out!