FLOWER POWER 4
The answers to this petaled puzzle will go in a curve from the number on the outside to the center of the flower. Each number in the flower will have two 5-letter answers, one going in a clockwise direction, and the other going in a counterclockwise direction.
Once you're done, look through the adjacent numbered petals to find two more words (going either clockwise or counterclockwise), and combine them both to get the FINAL ANSWER: The name of an anime series.
1) Professor Dumbledore of Hogwarts
2) Chuck Norris' very brief appearance in Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, for one
3) Her 2006 single "Bossy" went double platinum
4) Tierra del _____
5) Disorderly demonstrations
6) Grey's Anatomy star Pompeo
7) DC Comics superheroine who can use all animals' abilities (and is named after a female fox)
8) Verbally expressed awe at fireworks
9) Truck, in Great Britain
10) "Body Party" singer
12) Medieval poets
13) "Life with _____" (recurring KaBlam! segment)
14) Portion out
15) Burn perfume in church
16) Word said twice before "Who's there?", in a series of jokes
17) Sans-serif font designed to be similar to Helvetica
18) Gristmill product
1) Literary character who said "Curiouser and curiouser!"
2) _____ and dagger
3) Afghanistan's capital
4) Strongest bone in the human body
5) Instructions on how to play whist, say
6) Old MacDonald's vowels
7) Journals on YouTube
8) "Slide Some _____ Me" (Tin Man's song from The Wiz): 2 wds.
9) Smoked salmon on bagels
10) Watch What Happens Live host Andy
11) Tornado alert
12) Surface for Stratego or Scrabble
13) Bucktoothed cucumber from VeggieTales
14) Large artery
15) Clumps of dirt (or people about as smart as clumps of dirt)
16) Certain seaweeds
17) Really rankle
18) Jack nipping at your nose
Once you think you know what the FINAL ANSWER is, send it to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (though I'm more likely to check the second one) and I'll put your name on a solvers list once I post the answers in about two weeks. You can also use those email addresses to give me some comments and feedback (or get a hint from me in exchange for a "hint star", more details for that are on the sidebar to the right) or send me the answer to last week's puzzle, if you haven't already figured it out. If you have a printer and want to solve this puzzle on paper, just head below the break for a link to a .PDF version which you can print out!