Sunday, February 25, 2018

ANSWERS: Chain Reaction: Extra Links 5

Before I reveal the answers to my fifth "Chain Reaction: Extra Links" puzzle, I just wanted to inform you of a game I've been playing a lot lately. It's a free game on Steam called Picross Touch, and it's basically a bunch of Picross puzzles. I've already completed the main game a little over a week ago, but it also includes an area where you can solve user-made puzzles or even create puzzles of your own for other people to solve. I've already made four of my own and uploaded them, and one of them has been the #1 "Trending" level since last Wednesday and still is as of this writing! (I call it "Splatoon Squid") So if you're interested, you can Download Picross Touch right now for free through Steam (It's also on Google Play and Apple's App Store, but it doesn't look like either of those versions include custom levels). If you want to play the puzzles I have on there so far, just type "Splatoon Squid", "Big U", "Vampire Smiley", or "Samus Aran" in the game's search bar while you're in the game's Workshop area.

Now with that unpaid advertisement out of the way, lets look at the whopping ten people who have solved my puzzle from thirteen days ago, one of whom is a new one who makes crosswords for USA Today!
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Pavel Curtis ****
  • Patrick Jordan ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Mom ***
  • Eric Maddy ***
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Dan Simonds ****
  • Debbie Benford ***
Now head below the break for the answers!


The letters in the orange squares above can be scrambled to spell out TAPIOCA

Above: Whose Line Is It Anyway proving that "tapioca" is an Inherently Funny Word

Patron Tyler Hinman says "I like it when I don't have to print the puzzle out and can do it just by pudding the answers into a Notepad file. [allows the genius of his pun to sink in]"

No comments:

Post a Comment