ANAGRAM MAGIC SQUARE
Find an anagram for the 5-letter word in each box, with the anagram being the answer to one of the clues below. Put the number of that clue into the small box and write down the anagram on the dash directly below it. The numbers in each row and column will add up to 65.
Once you're done with the puzzle, the first letter of each answer will spell out a quote; the FINAL ANSWER is the horror movie that the quote comes from.
1) A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: _____ Warriors
2) Like old arcade games
3) Fantasia and Phillip Phillips, e.g.
4) Heather Langenkamp's role in [Clue #1]
5) The skeletal version of this Super Mario baddie is called "Dry Bones"
6) Distress light that's useful when you're lost in the woods
7) Given an R or PG-13, say
8) Not nearly as new
9) Real name of Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog
10) The Brainy Bunch?
11) Lenore poet Poe
12) Like crows or ravens
13) Middle name of The Sixth Sense's director
14) _____ Note (anime featuring L and Light)
15) Addams Family member whose signature (and only) line is "You rang?"
16) Dearly departed Nintendo president Satoru
17) Early sci-fi writer Jules
18) Classic rock singer portrayed by Bruce Campbell in Bubba Ho-Tep
20) The Phantom of the Opera's trademark instrument
21) Werewolf professor from Harry Potter
22) Titular bride from Corpse Bride
23) Like some zombie diseases or online videos
24) Film critic who called slasher films "Dead Teenager Movies"
25) Like metal left out in the rain
Once you think you know what the FINAL ANSWER is, send it to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (though I'm more likely to check the second one) and I'll put your name on a solvers list once I post the answers in about two weeks. You can also use those email addresses to give me some comments and feedback (or get a hint from me in exchange for a "hint star", more details for that are on the sidebar to the right) or send me the answer to last week's puzzle, if you haven't already figured it out. If you have a printer and want to solve this puzzle on paper, just head below the break for a version you can print out!