Sunday, September 6, 2015

ANSWERS: Nonplussed

It's been thirteen days since I posted my "Nonplussed" puzzle, so now it's time for me to reveal the answers! But first, as always, here are the people who have solved it during that time frame:
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • YYW ****
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Adam Weaver ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • Mom ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
Now just head click on "read more" for the answers, along with some solver comments!


The two unclued rows, highlighted above in light blue, spell out PROFESSOR COLDHEART from Care Bears


Solver Adam Weaver said that this was "Another well-balanced puzzle where I could alternate between rows and crosses to fill in almost everything without looking it up. Only had to look up Iblis and Rodan, neither of which affected the final answer"


Solver Grant Fikes said that "If there's one good thing about Sonic 2006, it's that it taught me IBLIS." [Iblis being the name of a boss in that terrible game]


Solver Sam Levitin said that "This is a neat puzzle style. I like it. I hope you can produce more of them."

No comments:

Post a Comment