Sunday, February 12, 2017

ANSWERS (And Contest Results!): Squeezed in the Middle 8

It's been two weeks since I've posted my latest Contest Puzzle, and thirteen people have solved it since then. Since over ten people have solved it, two of them will win a signed copy of the February 2017 issue of GAMES Magazine that I got published in!
  • Eric Maddy **** (opted out of this contest, since he already has the prize in question)
  • Chirs Hendricks ****
  • David Cohen ****
  • Yossi Fendel ****
  • Mom **** (ineligible, since I might as well give the prize to myself!)
  • Adam Weaver ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • M. Sean Molley **** (opted out of this contest, since he also has the prize in question)
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • YYW ****
  • Giovanni Pagano ****
  • Brad Eldredge ****
And now to reveal the two contest winners, chosen at random through random.org! The winners are... YYW and David Cohen! Congratulations to you both!

Now just go below the break for the answers, along with a couple solver comments!


The letters in the brown squares spell out ELECTRIC LADYLAND (by the Jimi Hendrix Experience)

No way I'm going to post the alternate cover here; if you knew about it, it'll be obvious why... 

Solver Eric Maddy said that "since I already have the latest issue of Games (I'm apparently the last remaining subscriber), I'll pass on the contest. Unless second prize is chocolate or something ;-)"

Solver Chris Hendricks had "never heard of that album before. So, I learned something new. Woot!"

Cranky Kong living up to his name

No comments:

Post a Comment