Sunday, July 29, 2018

ANSWERS: Line 'Em Up 6

It's been almost two weeks since I've posted "Line 'Em Up 6", and nine people since then have gotten the correct answer, as you can see in the list below:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Chris Hendricks ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Mom ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • Michael Avanessian ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
Now head below the break for the answers!


The letters in the two red columns, reading down, spell out RUDYARD KIPLING

Patron Tyler Hinman noticed something in the printable version of this puzzle: "I think the instructions for this puzzle can be simplified. You don't really have to write down your answers to the left of the numbers first. I found the phrasing a bit confusing." Yeah, I think that was a relic of the first "Line 'Em Up" puzzle where there were two places you could put the answers; to the right and left of each number. Hopefully, I'll remember to change the directions the next time I make one of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment