Sunday, July 7, 2019

ANSWERS: PixelSweeper 2

It's been roughly two weeks since "PixelSweeper 2" was posted on this blog, and judging by the low amount of solvers I've gotten, I'm guessing that this puzzle was too hard, too big, or maybe even both. Take a look:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Stephen Staver ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Lynn Sweeney (no stars)
You'll probably want to know what the answer is to this puzzle, so go ahead and click on "Read more" below!


This puzzle depicts the head of a RAM and an arrow pointing to the PAGE of a book. Combine the two words together to get RAMPAGE


Solver Eric Maddy solved the main puzzle just fine, but didn't know how to get the FINAL ANSWER from it. I think I gave away too much info when I offered to give him a hint, as he said "Oh, am I supposed to be reading this like a rebus? I was trying to make it out to look like elements from a video game, so taking entirely the wrong approach may be where I went wrong." He managed to successfully get RAMPAGE after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment