Sunday, August 23, 2020

ANSWERS: Flower Power 4

It's been close to two weeks since my fourth attempt at a "Flower Power" puzzle was posted here, and judging by the fact that eleven people solved it since then, I'd say that this effort was my most successful one of this type so far! Take a look:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Cindy Heisler ****
  • Joe Bernard ****
  • Kevin Orfield ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Stephen Potter ****
  • Mom ****
  • Giovanni Pagano ****
  • Patrick Jordan ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now head below the break for the answers as well as a solver's comment!


The two hidden words, highlighted above in green, combine to spell out BLACK CLOVER


Patron Giovanni Pagano said "Lucky I didn't need to look up anything for this one. And I see what you did there with the answer."

No comments:

Post a Comment