Sunday, March 17, 2024

ANSWERS: Sudokurostic 4

Roughly two weeks have gone by since "Sudokurostic 4" was posted on this blog, and quite a few people have solved it since then:

  • Grant Fikes
  • Cindy Heisler
  • Pavel Curtis
  • Kevin Orfield
  • Mike Armstrong
  • Tamara Brenner
  • Michael Lebowitz
  • Sam Levitin
  • Steve Gunter
  • Patrick Jordan
  • Mom
  • Josie Giles
  • Wendy Walker
  • Lynn Sweeney
  • Tower
  • Chris Kochmanski
Now head below the break for the answers and a solver's comment!

ANSWERS (In the order of the clues given): CLAVICLE, ARTISTS, SERVICE, TALLEST, SCARLET

The blue letters are filled in through the answers to the anacrostic clues

The hidden word, highlighted above, is VISCERAL

Solver Josie Giles said "This was definitely the toughest of yours I've done! I found that the Sudoku wasn't solvable until I had all the answers (SERVICE was my last in), so getting stuck meant I was doubly stuck on both puzzles. Maybe there are more advanced Sudoku techniques I don't have. But tough isn't bad! Visceral, certainly."

1 comment:

  1. Oh I agree that I did also have to solve all the answers to fully solve the sudoku, though not for lack of trying lol

    ReplyDelete