Sunday, December 27, 2015

ANSWERS: 4X Game 3

Well, tomorrow will be my last puzzle of 2015, but before we get to that, let's look at the answers to my third "4X Game" puzzle from almost two weeks ago and the people who solved them:
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • YYW ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Yossi Fendel ****
  • Mom ****
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Adam Weaver ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Dan Simonds ***
  • Debbie Underwood ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now just head below the break for the answers!


Here are the answers in text format:

X #1: REGNA, ANGEL, LEGIT, TIGER
X #2: TREEL, LEELA, ALEVE, EVERT
X #3: ELORA, A ROOF, FOOTS, STOLE
X #4: SERIF, FIRED, DEREK, KERES

The letters in the yellow squares unscramble to spell out DARK


Only a couple comments this time around; solver Eric Maddy sent me "KRAD . . . I mean, DARK" in his subject line, and solver Grant Fikes sent me the below video of a Hotel Mario quote:

No comments:

Post a Comment