Monday, December 7, 2015

PUZZLE #53: Meta-Crossword #4 - Fruit Picking (Happy 1st Anniversary!)

PUZZLE #53
FRUIT PICKING

Happy 1st Anniversary!

Yes, one year ago this week, I created this blog and posted my very first puzzle! To celebrate my first anniversary, I've decided to make a puzzle type that I haven't done in a while: a Meta-Crossword! To recap, Meta-Crosswords are like regular crosswords, except they have a BONUS PUZZLE for you to solve once you fill out the grid. I've had a lot of people solve my previous Metas, so hopefully this trend will continue!

The answer to this week's BONUS PUZZLE is the name of a type of fruit.


Once you've figured out the answer to the BONUS PUZZLE, send it to either redhead64@chartermi.net or itsredhead64@gmail.com (though I'm more likely to check the second one) and I'll put your name on a solvers list once I post the answers in about two weeks. You can also use those email addresses to give me some comments and feedback (or get a hint from me in exchange for a "hint star", more details for that are on the sidebar to the right) or send me the answer to last week's puzzle here before next Sunday. If you don't have Java (which is pretty likely) and want a version of this puzzle you can print out, click on "read more" for just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment