Sunday, April 17, 2016

ANSWERS: Brick By Brick

It's been thirteen days since I've published my first "Brick By Brick" puzzle, and since then, ten of you have managed to successfully solve it. Here's the complete list of solvers:
  • Adam Weaver ****
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Mom ****
  • My sister Alex ****
  • Lynn Sweeney *
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • YYW ****
  • Punjit Sharma ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
Now head below the break for the answers, along with a couple solver comments!


The video game spelled out by the blue line is ELITE BEAT AGENTS


Solver Grant Fikes "attempted to solve it without the bricks. I probably got a few answers wrong, because I'm not very smart. :)"


Solver Adam Weaver said that "I appreciated the crossword-style symmetry"

No comments:

Post a Comment