Sunday, July 17, 2016

ANSWERS: 5-Star Stumper 2

It's been about two weeks since I've posted my second "5-Star Stumper" puzzle, so now it's time for me to reveal the answers, as well as the people that have solved it:
  • YYW ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Mom ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
  • Adam Weaver ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ***
Now just head below the break for the answers!

And here are the answers in text format:

STARS: 1) Carla, Aetna, 2) Briar, Elmer, 3) Nuke, Sherri, 4) Icarus, Hexa-, 5) Decimal, Gru

RED STRIPE: Hera, Canter, Airbrush, Exam, Ice, Dukes

The white pentagons, when read from left to right and top to bottom, read out ALL-AMERICAN GIRL

You thought I was going to link to the Carrie Underwood song here, didn't you? Nope! I don't like country music, so have a different song with the same title instead!  

No comments:

Post a Comment