Sunday, May 7, 2017

ANSWERS: Puzzle in the Round

Before we get to the answers to "Puzzle in the Round", remember when I said last week that I was going to post a puzzle to Patreon before today? Well, I've managed to do so... roughly two hours before this post went up! Talk about living on the edge! Speaking of living on the edge, I just remembered that I was supposed to give my $5+ Patrons an exclusive puzzle last Monday, and as of this writing, I haven't made one yet! Hopefully, I'll have provided one by tomorrow, but until then, here are the seven people that have solved "Puzzle in the Round":
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Chris Hendricks ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ***
  • Mom *
  • Debbie Benford ***
Now head below the break for the answers!

1) Dream, 2) Aired, 3) Acres 4) Scare, 5) Ankle, 6) Leona, 7) Abner, 8) Arena, 9) Party, 10) Apart, 11) Scrat, 12) Chart, 13) Italy, 14) Salty, 15) Adult, 16) Ultra, 17) Areas, 18) Gears, 19) Korea, 20) Karen, 21) Roman, 22) Aaron, 23) Brain, 24) Brand


The letters in the outermost ring spell out MISS KOBAYASHI'S DRAGON MAID


Patron Grant Fikes "Had to do a look-up for that final answer. I had MISS [K or L][almost certainly some vowel]BAYASHIS DRAGON MAID on my own. (I didn't know the lead singer of The Carpenters, but DRAGO_ is much easier to Wheel of Fortune out than some Japanese name. Same with choosing MISS over MICC.)"

No comments:

Post a Comment