Sunday, May 21, 2017

ANSWERS: Word Squares: Projectors 2

Before we get to the answers to "Word Squares: Projectors 2", I've noticed that Grant Fikes didn't update his blog last week, and when I emailed him about it, he didn't reply back. Considering that he has had depression before, I'm starting to worry about what happened to him. Do any of you have any details that can fill me in on this? Well, until someone figures out what happened exactly, I'll just post the seven people who have solved my puzzle from thirteen days ago:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Mom ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • Brad Eldredge  ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
So if you're still interested, head below the break for the answers to "Projectors 2", along with a couple solver comments.


The letters that are projecting out, reading clockwise in the above picture, spell out YOKO TARO, whose latest game, Nier: Automata, was critically acclaimed and sold over one million copies worldwide.

That's not what he really looks like; he just hates having his face photographed

Solver Eric Maddy was cheeky and had "ヨコオタロウ" as his email's header name, which it turns out is Yoko's name in the original Japanese.

Solver Sam Levitin said that "This was a tough puzzle to get started. Even after having all the words (except 1) correct, it wasn't obvious."

1 comment:

  1. I can answer that, though I would hesitate to talk about it so publicly. I'll send you an email about it.

    ReplyDelete