Sunday, February 18, 2018

ANSWERS: PixelSweeper

It's been almost two weeks since I posted my very first Fill-A-Pix puzzle (which I've called "PixelSweeper"), and since then, eight of you have successfully figured it out. Okay, two of those solvers used up all of their Hint Stars, but they still managed to find out the FINAL ANSWER eventually. Now then, here's the list of those solvers:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Chris Hendricks ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Dan Simonds (no stars)
  • Mom **
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Lynn Sweeney  (no stars)
Now head below the break for the answers, as well as three comments from three of my solvers!


The picture consists of a rebus that reads "CUBE − E + ONE", and the answer to that is CUBONE


Patron Chris Hendricks said that "I liked this. I was expecting to draw a Pokemon, but got a rebus instead. (The hardest part to solve was also the part least required to solve the puzzle, though, since I figured out CUBE and ONE pretty quickly). Good puzzle!"

Solver Eric Maddy said "That's the hardest you made me work in weeks! If I knew Pokemon at all, I might have figured it out before finishing the puzzle, but I don't, and I didn't... ;-)"

Patron Tyler Hinman says "Thank you for not making me actually identify a Pokemon."

No comments:

Post a Comment