Sunday, June 3, 2018

ANSWERS: The Block List 2

Before I get to the answers to my second "Block List" puzzle, I want to plug my Patreon once again: support me there, and I'll not only keep making puzzles, but I'll reward you with some bonuses, such as an exclusive puzzle every month! This month's exclusive puzzle for $5 Patrons is a Cryptic Crossword, which will be posted there tomorrow, so look for that if you support me at that level!

Not only that, since June is my birth month, I'm going to offer an extra incentive for that June puzzle! Solve tomorrow's Cryptic Crossword and send me the completed grid via email (redhead64@chartermi.net or itsredhead64@gmail.com), and I'll randomly select one of the puzzle's solvers to supply a word or phrase for me to use for a future puzzle to be published in July (a perk normally worth $20)!

Now then, for the seven people that have solved "Block List 2":
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Mom ****
  • Dan Simonds **
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now head below the break for the answers!

RED WORDS
* AND
* FRY
* GAIL
* SAND

BLUE WORDS
* ANT
* COO
* PIN
* WILL

GREEN WORDS
* BITS
* MOUSY
* CRATE
* HOST

ORANGE WORDS
* MANN
* ROAST
* STING
* TERI

1: BANDICOOTS
2: FRATERNITY
3: MAGNANIMOUSLY
4: PROCRASTINATE
FINAL ANSWER: WHO'S STILL STANDING

No comments:

Post a Comment