Sunday, October 14, 2018

ANSWERS: Coined Phrases 3

My 200th puzzle is tomorrow, so I'll try to make this quick. Eight people solved "Coined Phrases 3" from two weeks ago, and they're all in this list:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Chris Hendricks ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Mom *
  • Dan Simonds **
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Lynn Sweeney **
Now head below the break for the answers as well as some solvers' comments!

1) CORES
2) DISCO
3) LOWER
4) PESCI
5) SOLID
6) SPIEL

FRONT: SPICE
BACK: WORLD

The movie and album title is SPICE WORLD



Patron Chris Hendricks said "I hadn't seen this puzzle yet. I like it! (Though I had to look up video of Card Sharks to understand that clue.)"

Solver Sam Leviton said "It helps when you can solve all 6 words. :) (But, as I see from commentary on one of the prior puzzles of this type, it appears that one can solve the puzzle even if a word is blank.)"

Patron Tyler Hinman said "A timeless classic.

I'm talking about My Cousin Vinny, of course."


No comments:

Post a Comment