Sunday, October 28, 2018

ANSWERS: Pent Words 12: Fusion

"Birdbrained harpy from Monster Musume" = PAPI

You're probably wondering why this post opened with a drawing I made of the answer to one of the clues from "Pent Words 12: Fusion" from a couple weeks ago. Well, before I started this blog, I posted pictures on DeviantArt, but I haven't been active over there in years. So because I felt like getting back to drawing after 200 of these puzzles, I've decided to use those dormant artistic skills for a puzzle which will be posted right here in eight days (if you support me on Patreon for at least $2, however, you can view it early). After finishing that puzzle, I came up with an idea to make a new drawing every week based off of one of the clues from each week's puzzles (where applicable). More details can be found in this journal entry that I posted to DeviantArt, but I bet you'd rather know who solved my 200th puzzle, so here's the nine people who did so:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Mom ****
  • Patrick Jordan ****
  • Dan Simonds **
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Lynn Sweeney **
Now head below the break for the answers as well as a congratulatory solver comment!


The two fused pentominoes, highlighted above, spell out ROUNDHOUSE


Solver Sam Levitin says "Congratulations on reaching 200 puzzles. Quite an achievement."

No comments:

Post a Comment