Sunday, October 6, 2019

ANSWERS: Squeezed in the Middle 14

Before we get to the answers to "Squeezed in the Middle 14", I have some news that I felt like telling you about..... buuut it's not very relevant to anything involving puzzles. I wrote a whole journal entry about it at my DeviantArt page, but in case you don't want to go there, I'll briefly sum it up: I got a new tablet, and a short Halloween animation that I made won a contest held by the creator of the YouTube review series Atop the Fourth Wall.

Speaking of contests, the Contest Puzzle that I posted last week looks to be an instant hit, as the number of solvers for that has already hit the double digits! That means there's gonna be two winners to this contest, so come back next week to find out who they are! Until then, here are the ten people that have solved my latest "Squeezed..." puzzle from thirteen days ago!
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Keith Jackson ****
  • Joe Bernard ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Mom ****
  • Patrick Jordan ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now head below the break for the answers!


The letters in the brown squares spell out STOCKARD CHANNING

...best-known for being in the first Grease movie

Solver Eric Maddy "[breaks into rendition of "There Are Worse Things I Could Do"....]"

No comments:

Post a Comment