Sunday, January 12, 2020

ANSWERS: Chain Reaction: Branching Out 3

Boy, I'm guessing my third "Chain Reaction: Branching Out" puzzle must've been on the harder side (either that, or people were still recovering from the holiday weekend), cuz the number of solvers for this one dropped slightly to seven of 'em. Take a look:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Mom ****
  • Kevin Orfield ****
  • Cindy Heisler ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Sam Levitin ***
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
If you want the answers to this puzzle, head below the break to get them (as well as a couple solver comments)!

Some of your answers' placements may vary

The five-letter movie title in the pink box is GLASS


Solver Cindy Heisler found this puzzle tough, saying "My eyes are crossing and my head is aching from moving these words around to match them up!"

Similarly, I'm guessing it took a while for Patron Tyler Hinman to solve this puzzle, but he "Finally broke into it. [adjusts tie]"

No comments:

Post a Comment