Sunday, June 28, 2020

ANSWERS: Word Squares: Projectors 4

Before I reveal the answers to "Word Squares: Projectors 4", I have some great news to share with you all: I'M FINALLY BACK HOME! Yup, exactly five weeks after a flood hit my house, it's been repaired enough to the point that it was declared safe to go back inside, and that's exactly what I did last Tuesday! Sure, a lot of stuff was lost, but most of it can be replaced (I already bought some new and used video game consoles to replace the ones that were beyond saving, including a hard-to-find Nintendo Switch), and it also turned out that only the basement was affected by the flooding; the first floor and everything in there (including the work computer that I was so worried about) was left completely untouched, so I'm pretty grateful for that! I'm also grateful for everyone who offered their support for me during those past several weeks, so thanks a bunch for that!

So now that all of those news are out of the way, here are the nine people who solved my puzzle from thirteen days ago:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Cindy Heisler ****
  • Joe Bernard ****
  • Kevin Orfield ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Stephen Potter ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Mom ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now head below the break for the answers as well as a couple solver comments! 


The letters that are projecting out, reading clockwise in the above picture, spell out INFAMOUS 


Solver Sam Levitin said that "These puzzles are kinda tricky to get started. I took a census of letters once I had 8 answers to see what there's an odd number of, found I in IPODS and started there. I wonder what the solving community found."

Similarly, Patron Joe Bernard encountered "Lots of trial and error on this one. Thank goodness for my Pink Pearl [eraser]!"

No comments:

Post a Comment