Sunday, October 11, 2015

ANSWERS: Word Squares: Overlap

It's been thirteen days since I posted my "Word Squares: Overlap" puzzle, so now it's time for me to reveal the answers! But first, as per usual, here are the people who have solved it during that time frame:
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Adam Weaver ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • My sister Alex ****
  • Mom ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Debbie Underwood ****
  • Brad Eldredge ****
  • Christian H.P. ****
  • Paolo Pasco ****
Now just head below the break for the answers, along with a couple solver comments!


The highlighted squares above unscramble to spell out FONT


Solver Adam Weaver says "Now you have me wondering if there could be a variation on this where you use the middle somehow."


Solver Brad Eldredge says "FYI, I stumbled upon your website via a link from another puzzle blogger's website.  I enjoy puzzle hunts and this word squares puzzle looked intriguing.  This was the first time I've seen this type of puzzle.  Very cool!  Thanks for the puzzles.  I look forward to visiting your site on a regular basis."

No comments:

Post a Comment