Sunday, January 3, 2016

ANSWERS: Zigzagnut 2

It's been thirteen days since I've posted my second "Zigzagnut" puzzle, so now it's time for me to reveal the answers, along with a list of people who have solved it within that timeframe:
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Adam Weaver ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • YYW ****
  • Dan Simonds ****
  • Yossi Fendel ****
  • Mom ****
  • Brad Eldredge ****
Now just click on "Read more" below for the answers, along with some solver comments and even a playable version of this puzzle's FINAL ANSWER!


The answer in the unclued zigzag, highlighted above in green, spells out BATTLEZONE

Click here to play this game in your web browser!

Solver Grant Fikes "Had to use resources for the last four letters of [the answer], because I was so convinced that PARODIES had to be the answer to "Spoofs and skits" that when COMEDIES turned up later, I just assumed it had to be the title of that David Fincher film for some reason. So I had BATTLERO?? and no clue what could go on anywhere."


Speaking of Grant, solver Adam Weaver said that "A straightforward puzzle is what I needed after Grant's this week" (He was referring to "2112 Pixels", a monstrous-looking puzzle which didn't even come with directions!)


And finally, solver Sam Levitin simply said "Hooray, one from my era"

No comments:

Post a Comment